Interesting little fondue set from the Netherlands. What a unique vintage item to put at the center of a table filled with fun conversation! This item is currently for sale at my etsy shop (www.mina180.etsy.com). It just went on sale too! Check it out!
I love these little egg beaters from the 1920s. It just reminds me of my grandmother and how much she loved cooking. Makes me want to get into the kitchen right now and bake! Okay... how fabulous is this microphone from the 1930s-40s era! It is a gorgeous reminder of the big band epoch, isn't it? I just love it! It didn't last on the etsy shop for long either! : ) I am glad to report, however, that it went to a great home! Why doesn't candy come in fab tins like this anymore? I bet if Hershey's Kisses decided to bring back the decorative tin, they'd sell much more!
0 comments:
Post a Comment